Summer Hill Community Centre has been providing programs and services to local residents since 1986. Unlike many community centres, Summer Hill Community Centre does not receive local, state or federal government funding. We rely on generating revenue through many initiatives, sponsorship is one of them.
Apart from helping the local community, sponsoring Summer Hill Community Centre will entitle you to the following:
- Your company logo and link on our website
- Invitation to promote your company at our community events
- Opportunities to develop and strengthen your networks
- Acknowledgement within regular newsletters
- Sponsorship above $1000 will receive a 15% discount on venue hire (for the current financial year – 1 July to 30 June only)
Summer Hill Community Centre works in partnership with a number of service providers in order to ensure the local community, families, children and young people have access to a range of programs, services and support groups that are gender, age and culturally appropriate.
We welcome expressions of interests from third parties who wish to collaborate, share or exchange services and/or resources to the immediate benefit of the local community. For further information, please contact centre office on (02) 9799 5800.
Summer Hill Community Centre acknowledges and expresses its gratitude to Ashfield Council for their yearly donation. As Summer Hill Community Centre is a not-for-profit community based organisation, we rely on the generosity of Ashfield Council and that of the general community.